Who is this clinic for?
- Migrant people with a precarious status (men/women/children)
- People without the provincial health insurance card and not eligible for the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)
- Undocumented migrants
- People in a precarious financial situation
This clinic does not serve people travelling to Canada (tourists) or residents of other Canadian provinces.
Schedule of the walk-in clinic
- Wednesdays from 10 AM to 2PM : for pregnant patients and children
- Thursdays from 10AM to 2PM : all patients
Please note that schedules will change as of May 1, 2019 – The clinic will be open on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm
Thank you for not presenting yourself to the clinic out of opening hours.
To reach us
560, boul. Crémazie Est (next to Crémazie metro station) Montreal, Quebec, H2P 1E8, Canada
Phone number : (514) 281-8998 extension 246