The Medical clinic for uninsured migrants will be closed from December 24th 2018 to January 5th 2019, inclusively.
Who is this clinic for?
- Migrant people with a precarious status (men/women/children)
- People without the provincial health insurance card and not eligible for the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)
- Undocumented migrants
- People in a precarious financial situation
This clinic does not serve people travelling to Canada (tourists) or residents of other Canadian provinces.
Schedule of the walk-in clinic
- Wednesdays from 1PM to 4PM : for pregnant patients and children
- Thursdays from 1PM to 4PM : all patients
Our schedules change from January 9, 2019 : please note that the walk-in will take place : Wednesdays from 10am to 2pm for pregnant women and children only and Thursdays from 10am to 2pm, for everyone.
Thank you for not presenting yourself to the clinic out of opening hours.
To reach us
560, boul. Crémazie Est (next to Crémazie metro station) Montreal, Quebec, H2P 1E8, Canada
Phone number : (514) 281-8998 extension 246