Medical clinic for uninsured migrants
Our drop-in clinic will be closed on Wednesday March 6th and Thursday March 7th 2019. Thank you for your understanding!
Who is this clinic for?
- Migrant people with a precarious status (men/women/children)
- People without the provincial health insurance card and not eligible for the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)
- Undocumented migrants
- People in a precarious financial situation
This clinic does not serve people travelling to Canada (tourists) or residents of other Canadian provinces.
Schedule of the walk-in clinic
- Wednesdays from 10 AM to 2PM : for pregnant patients and children
- Thursdays from 10AM to 2PM : all patients
Thank you for not presenting yourself to the clinic out of opening hours.
To reach us
560, boul. Crémazie Est (next to Crémazie metro station) Montreal, Quebec, H2P 1E8, Canada
Phone number : (514) 281-8998 extension 246