Medical clinic for uninsured migrants
Our drop-in clinic will be closed on Wednesday March 6th and Thursday March 7th 2019. Thank you for your understanding!
Who is this clinic for?
- Migrant people with a precarious status (men/women/children)
- People without the provincial health insurance card and not eligible for the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)
- Undocumented migrants
- People in a precarious financial situation
This clinic does not serve people travelling to Canada (tourists) or residents of other Canadian provinces.
Schedule of the walk-in clinic
NEW OPENING HOURS – Beginning on January 9th 2019 :
To get an appointment, please come in person on :
- Wednesdays from 10am to 2pm: for pregnant women and children
- Thursdays from 10am to 2pm: all patients
Thank you for not presenting yourself to the clinic out of opening hours.
Services are not available outside these hours.
Appointments with the professionals will take place in the afternoon. Please be prepared to possibly wait several hours : do not hesitate to bring snacks. There is water and a microwave in the waiting room.
To reach us
560, boul. Crémazie Est (next to Crémazie metro station) Montreal, Quebec, H2P 1E8, Canada
Phone number : (514) 281-8998 extension 246