Who is this clinic for?
- Migrant people with a precarious status (men/women/children)
- People without the provincial health insurance card and not eligible for the Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP)
- Undocumented migrants
- People in a precarious financial situation
This clinic does not serve people travelling to Canada (tourists) or residents of other Canadian provinces.
Schedule of the walk-in clinic
To get an appointment, please come in person on :
- Pregnant women and children : Wednesdays from 11.30am to 2.30pm
- All patients : Thursdays from 11.30am to 2.30pm
Please note that the Clinic will be closed from August 26 to 30, 2019
Thank you for not presenting yourself to the clinic out of opening hours.
Services are not available outside these hours.
Appointments with the professionals will take place in the afternoon. Please be prepared to possibly wait several hours : do not hesitate to bring snacks. There is water and a microwave in the waiting room.
To reach us
560, boul. Crémazie Est (next to Crémazie metro station) Montreal, Quebec, H2P 1E8, Canada
Phone number : (514) 281-8998 extension 246